The central qualification objectives of this study course are students' application-oriented and interdisciplinary education and training in the technical, organizational and legal aspects of enterprise security, with special emphasis on IT security.
Required modules (lectures, seminars and exams) of the first semester are, for example:
- Applied Cryptanalysis
- Data Mining
- EU Law or
- Anonymity and Surveillance
The second semester includes a group project and courses such as the following:
- Data Analysis for Risk and Security Management
- Global Risk and Security Management
- Mobile Security
In the third and last semester students prepare their Master's thesis. Throughout the ENITS study course, both theoretical and practical contents are taught and continuously correlated.
- Application for Master thesis
- Request for extending the processing time